Tuesday 2 August 2011

Hooray for Channel 4

Those good people at the Channel4 food website have chosen Food Is Good as one of their 10 best "gluten free and allergy friendly food blogs".  Which is nice.




I do feel a bit of a fraud because not only do they describe me as giving 'the chef's perspective', but this blog is, of course, only allergy friendly as an accident of circumstance.  Although I suppose, in the broader scheme of things that's probably true of all the others - after all, no one plans to be allergic.  Anyway, it's nice to be recognised, and I'm very grateful.  To the people at Channel 4, and most of all to Becca, without whom none of this would have been possible, in a very real sense.

Do check out the feature here, and please visit my fellow top tenners, particularly if you're seeking out gluten free recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment